[BHS etree] PARENT RESOURCE CENTER: Forum--"Saving Our Children in a Time of Crisis" - Feb. 21, 10 a.m.

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Tue Feb 17 22:24:10 PST 2009

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY to the etree, contact Irma Parker
[mailto:parkimonie at earthlink.net]

ATTENTION! ATTENTION! ATTENTION!

BHS PARENT RESOURCE CENTER PRESENTS:
1ST TEEN AND COMMUNITY FORUM "SAVING OUR CHILDREN IN A TIME OF CRISIS"

ON SATURDAY FEBRURARY 21, 2009, Mr. Barry Krisberg, President of The
National Council on Crime and Delinquency will moderate a lively
discussion with a panel of distinguished youth advocates from the Bay
Area, students and community members. This forum will focus on issues
impacting our young people such as: juvenile justice system, foster
care, health and wellness, academics and how men of color are
precieved in society.  If you have burning questions that you would
like to ask a young person or a youth advocate, please come out and be
part of this interactive audience participation.

Saturday, February 21, 2009
10:00 am to 12:30 pm
Berkeley High School Library 2nd floor
1980 Allston Way (corner of Milvia and Allston Way) Berkeley, CA

This forum is intended for service providers, community leaders,
parents, students (age 12 to 20 yrs old), policymakers and others
interested in helping to save our young people in crisis

Refreshments will be served

ALL WELCOME!!