[BHS etree] VOLUNTEERS: Needed for BHS Fundraiser!

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Tue Feb 17 22:13:19 PST 2009

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY to the etree, contact Jennifer Burroughs
[mailto:jdburroughs at sbcglobal.net]

Come help us Sunday, March 8, with BHS Live--Yes We Can!  We hope to
raise $50 - 100,000 for BHS and the Berkeley Athletic Fund with our
Live and Silent Auctions, and performance by Josh Kornbluth.

Can you come and volunteer that day?  We need help with set up, clean
up, and DRIVING-- we need 10 licensed drivers 18 years of age or older
to move cars from the Berkeley Honda showroom.

The event is at Berkeley Honda on Shattuck from 5 to 8 pm; we will
need help all day and into the evening.

Please contact Jenny Burroughs if you are available:
jdburroughs at sbcglobal.net