[BHS etree] ADMIN: Incoming Families/Volunteers

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Thu Feb 12 16:14:26 PST 2009

Please do not contact the e-tree.  Contact Janet Huseby jhuseby at pacbell.net

On Feb. 17, 19 and 25 students in the class of 2013 coming from private schools will attend course selection sessions.  The sessions, to be attended by students and parents,  will take place at 6:30 p.m. in the BHS library.  Students with last names A-L will come on Tuesday, Feb. 17; last names M-Z on Thursday, Feb. 19 and makeup on Wednesday, Feb. 25.

1. In the green instruction sheet handed out at Information Night, families were told to bring the pink (or white after we ran out of pink) registration sheet with them because it contains their student's ID number. An alert parent has noticed that the pink sheet (or white) in fact, does not have a number on it.   Do not worry, the number will be distributed at the course selection session.

2. Volunteers! Sigh. We need help distributing these numbers.  We are looking for three parents who are willing to come by 6:15 to hand out the numbers.  The task should be over easily by 7:15.  If you can help, many people will be happy. And, you will get to meet many nice new parents.  Please let me know what day you would like to come, if you can come.

Janet Huseby
BHS Volunteer Coordinator
jhuseby at pacbell.net
(510) 527-1130