[BHS etree] VOLUNTEERS: Guest Speakers Wanted for SSJE Green Career Week - Mar. 16-20

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Sun Feb 8 23:06:29 PST 2009

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY to the etree, contact Kate Trimlett
[mailto:Trimlett at gmail.com]

Dear Local Green Businesses:
The School for Social Justice and Ecology (SSJE) at Berkeley High
School would like to invite your business to participate in the second
annual Green Career Week from March 16-March 20, 2009.  We are looking
for guest speakers to share their careers with our students during a
30 minute classroom presentation.  In addition, we invite you to have
a booth at our Green Career Fair on Friday, March 20th Come and
inspire the next generation to be a part of the Green Economy!

Check the boxes that best suit your schedule, and return your email to
Trimlett at gmail.com by 2/17/2009 (please don't hit reply):

Monday, March 16th: 30 Minute Presentation

___  8:30 am - 9:00 am

___  9:00 am - 9:30 am

Tuesday, March 17th: 30 Minute Presentation

___  9:30 am - 10:00 am

___ 10:00 am - 10:30 am

Wednesday, March 18th: 30 Minute Presentation

___ 10:30 am - 11:00 am

___ 11:00 am -11:30 am

Thursday, March 19th: 30 Minute Presentation

___ 12:15 pm - 12:45 pm

___ 12:45 pm - 1:15 pm

Friday, March 20th: Green Career Fair Booth

___  9:30 am - 11:30 am

If your business is able to participate in our 2009 Green Career Week
please reply to Kate Trimlett Trimlett at gmail.com by 2/17/2009.  Thank
you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,
Kate Trimlett