[BHS etree] VOLUNTEERS: Helping Belinda with registration

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Fri Feb 6 10:01:44 PST 2009

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY to the etree, contact Janet Huseby
[mailto:jhuseby at pacbell.net]

Next week Berkeley High is trying something new--we will be enrolling
next year's 9th graders coming from non BUSD schools AND registering
them at the same time. (No more coming back to get the pink slip). In
order to accomplish this feat, Belinda McDaniel from our front office
is moving over to the annex at 1835 Allston Way.  She figures she will
need three people at a time in order to make this happen smoothly
(that is, without miserably long lines.) We are covered for Monday (I
think) but we still need help on Tuesday-Thursday (Feb. 10-12.)  If
you could help at any point on any of those three days, please let me
know.

Thank you,
Janet

Janet Huseby