[BHS etree] EVENT: Jazzathon - Feb. 6, 3-10pm

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Tue Feb 3 22:33:32 PST 2009

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY to the etree, contact berkeleyjazz at comcast.net
[mailto:berkeleyjazz at comcast.net]

Come and support Berkeley High jazz and listen to some great music at
the food court this Friday,February 6 at the BHS Jazzathon, beginning
at 3pm and running until around 10pm.

Admission is free, though we are asking BHS students to bring ID.
This is a fundraiser for the Jazz Band, so we encourage fans to
sponsor one or more of the musicians for their playing time, though we
love to play for an audience whether or not you can sponsor someone.

Food and drinks will be available for sale.
Hope to see you there!