[BHS etree] ADMIN: Volunteers Needed For Registration Feb. 9-13

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Fri Jan 30 15:04:45 PST 2009

Please do not contact the e-tree; please contact Janet Huseby jhuseby at pacbell.net

During the week of Feb. 9-11 we are expecting approximately 200 students from non-BUSD schools to register and enroll in the district.  In order to facilitate the registration our Belinda McDaniel is going to move over to the Admissions Office at 1835 Allston Way from 8:30 to 4 every day of that week.  She needs at least three parents to help her with the large numbers--especially between 8:30 and 1.  If you can possible help, Belinda will be grateful as will the new parents who otherwise will be sentenced to standing in long, slow lines.  Please let me know what days and hours you can come by emailing jhuseby at pacbell.net