[BHS etree] EVENT: AHA-sponsored Potluck Before Tonight's BUSD Redesign Meeting

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Wed Jan 28 08:23:30 PST 2009

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY to the etree, contact Cindy Tsai [mailto:cindystsai at gmail.com]

You are invited to join the AHA community (teachers, students, fans)for a potluck before the school board meeting -- TONIGHT.   The board meeting is from 6 to 8, but join us for a pre-party at 5:45 in Shannon Erby's room A-105 to break bread and print T-shirts (exciting original design by our own Ms. Stahl).  Then we'll walk together to the district building at 7:10.

Bring a dish to share and/or a T-shirt to print!

Cheers,
Your Parent Leadership Council

Alan Sanstad (9th grade)
Marsha Hiller (9th grade)
Cindy Tsai Schultz (9th grade)
Wanda Stewart (12th grade)

If you are a 10th or 11th grade parent and want to join the parent leadership council, let us know!