[BHS etree] VOLUNTEERS: Needed for College Center

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Tue Jan 27 21:00:47 PST 2009

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY to the etree, contact Angela Price at 644-4576 or
[mailto:Angela_Price at berkeley.k12.ca.us]

Desperately Seeking College Center Volunteers!

The College Center is looking for Volunteers from 12:30-1:30p.m.  Due
to the confidential work that we do with seniors and juniors, we need
parents of Freshmen or Sophomore students.

If you are interested in volunteering at the College Center on
Mondays, Wednesdays or Fridays, please contact Angela Price at
510-644-4576 or send an e-mail: Angela_Price at berkeley.k12.ca.us.

We would like for volunteers to begin as soon as possible.