[BHS etree] VOLUNTEER: Exit exam needs your help, Feb. 3 & 4

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Fri Jan 23 07:13:07 PST 2009

Contact: jhuseby at pacbell.net

This week started with high excitement and an outpouring of ushers to
support the Inauguration Assembly at Berkeley High School. Thank you
all. President Obama has called on all of us to serve our country and
community. I am here with an opportunity.

On Feb. 3 and 4 all of our sophomores (and a handful of seniors) will
take the Exit Exam. WE need lots of help to sign students in, proctor
the exam, and help organize the booklets at the end. Below are the
jobs in more detail.  If you can help, please let me know at
jhuseby at pacbell.net

* We need volunteers on three shifts - 7:15 to 8:30, 8:30 to noon and
noon to 3 p.m. Some parking passes are available.

* The first shift will be in charge of making sure each student has
the proper test and answer sheet.

* The second shift will help monitor the test and start collecting and
organizing the completed tests.

* The third shift will continue to monitor and organize the returned
tests.

Janet Huseby
BHS Volunteer Coordinator
jhuseby at pacbell.net