[BHS etree] EVENT: BHS Live! 2009 - Looking for Auction Donations

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Thu Jan 22 20:56:49 PST 2009

Contact Jennifer Armor [mailto:jenniferarmor at comcast.net]

BHS Live! 2009 - Funding Our Future - Yes We Can! will be happening on
Sunday, March 8th at Berkeley Honda.

We are looking for live and silent auction donations. We are looking
for everything from gift certificates to services to athletic
memorabilia.

Do you have a cabin or vacation home to offer for the live auction?
A special talent or service to provide to the silent auction?

Information about the event:

Sunday, March 8, 2009   5:00 - 8:30 pm
Berkeley Honda Showroom @ 2600 Shattuck Avenue
Complimentary Valet Parking
Live and silent auction, food, drinks

Entertainment:  BHS Jazz and Josh Kornbluth, monologist
Benefiting:  BHS Development Group and BHS Athletics for:
  -  Technology
  -  After school tutoring
  -  Classroom grants
  -  Athletics
  -  Performing Arts

Ticket sales - at http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/50250
Search for BHS Live
Click on BHS Live! 2009 Funding our Future - Yes We Can!

Tax Deductible Donation:
                 Patron       $75 per person
                 Sustaining   $50 per person
                 Supporting   $25 per person