[BHS etree] STUDENT ACTIVITIES: Update

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Thu Jan 22 10:20:19 PST 2009

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY to the etree, contact Edith Jordan
[mailto:Edith_Jordan at berkeley.k12.ca.us ] or 510-644-8990

Greetings BHS Family,

What a wonderful time we are living!  It feels good to be alive!  With
all the hype of change, now is the time to experience the change of
Winter Ball!  It will be held in the lovely BHS Ballroom Saturday
January 31st.  If you don't know where the ballroom is, then you
better ask somebody!  Tickets are still available this week for only
$30.00, so come get them while you can save because next week they go
up to $40.00!

Don't miss the basketball homecoming game against El Cerrito High
School on January 30th!  There will be a lot of fun and festivities!
We will finish the tug o' war challenge from the rally with the
Sophomores of 2011 taking on the senior class of 2009!  We will have a
few contests and more!  See you there...

Are you looking to volunteer somewhere?  Are you patient and like to
give a helping hand?  If this sounds like you, then the Berkshire Home
is looking for you!  The Berkshire is a home for elderly guests who
are looking to connect with someone like you.  Activities include,
reading, talking, sharing and caring!  If you can make the time, the
guests of Berkshire would really appreciate it, contact Noelle
510-841-4844.

Are you interested in the interviewing a holocaust survivor?
Assemblyman Skinner's office is looking for a couple of BHS students
who would be interested in being a part of new project designed to
honor and tell the story of holocaust survivors.  If you would like to
participate in this project, please contact Ms. Jordan in the Student
Activities Office, call 510-644-8990, or email
Edith_Jordan at berkeley.k12.ca.us.

Peace and Love,
Ms. J~