[BHS etree] MISC: Dance Tribute to Obama

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Sun Jan 18 21:16:05 PST 2009

Please do not respond to the etree.  Please contact Mark Coplan Mark_Coplan at berkeley.k12.ca.us

This video is Berkeley High School's "Tribute to Obama," performed at Dance Production 2009 on January 17th. The Afro Haitian Dance Program performed a Tribute to Obama as well, and as soon as that video is in my hands I will post it. This Tribute to Obama is performed by the Advanced Modern Dance Class, and was choreographed by the students. I encourage you to rate the performance when you view it, as the more viewers rating the video the higher it goes up the "recommended views list" on YouTube. The dancers already have a five star rating!

Watch for all of Dance Production 2009 and the Afro Haitian Dance Program on YouTube, TeacherTube and on Berkeley Community Media Channel 33.

Like many of our schools, Berkeley High's student body will gather in the Community Theater on January 20th to watch the inauguration of Barack Obama, the 44th President of the United States.

YouTube Link to "Student Tribute to Obama":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GC9pTXMaySc