[BHS etree] BUSD: Jan. News Update

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Thu Jan 15 10:56:57 PST 2009

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY to the etree, contact Mark Coplan <mailto:Mark_Coplan at berkeley.k12.ca.us>

BUSD A+ News Update January Edition

BUSD Introduces Monthly Newsletter

This is the second edition of the A+ News Update. The update will be published monthly, and will include reports on the many accomplishments of our students, teachers and staff, highlights on our community partnerships, and board and administrative actions. There will be an additional Staff Page included in the newsletter that will focus on news and updates primarily of interest to BUSD employees, and will include
stories and announcements about BUSD staff.

It is our intention to distribute this newsletter electronically where ever possible, and we encourage everyone to pass this PDF/Link on to your own E-lists, to help us to get it out to all corners of our community. We will have it available on our website, and will soon offer an electronic subscription option. We will provide some printed copies in Berkeley libraries and at school sites for those without internet access. We will keep these numbers small and adjust as needed.

The link to our website is:
http://www.berkeley.net/uploads/File/BUSD%20School%20News%20Jan%202009.pdf