[BHS etree] EVENTS: Winter Ball

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Wed Jan 14 22:03:09 PST 2009

Do not reply to this email, if you have any questions please call 510-644-8990 or email Edith_Jordan at berkeley.k12.ca.us

Greetings BHS Family,

We are still looking for you creative parents out there to help us trick out our gym for Winter Ball!

Tickets are on sale now during lunch at the box office in the front of the school.  They are currently $30 and will stay that price until next week.

Winter Ball is an event for all BHS students!  We want all grade levels to attend and to come dressed to impress!  Guest passes are available in D-148 so if you want to bring a friend from another school to show them how we do it at BHS, come by and pick up a guest pass.  It must be signed by your guests' school administrator and turned in with a photocopy of their ID card at least three days before the event.  If you have any questions, please come by D-148!

Peace and Love,
Ms. J