[BHS etree] EVENTS: Winter Ball, Jan. 31

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Tue Jan 13 15:34:21 PST 2009

Do not reply to this email, if you have any questions please call Edith Jordan at 510-644-8990 or email Edith_Jordan at berkeley.k12.ca.us

Greetings BHS Family,

I hope this message finds you all well and enjoying a happy 2009!  Winter Ball is coming up on January 31st 2009.  Tickets are on sale now for only $30.00!  Thanks to the wonderful BHS Family, Winter Ball will be held here at the school, which makes tickets much more affordable!  YEAH, so please get your tickets during lunch and afterschool at the BHS box office!

"This Is How We Chill From '93 Until"....
brought to you by the Sophomore class of 2011