[BHS etree] SPORTS: Boys Lacrosse Meeting for Players and Parents - Jan. 12, 7pm

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Thu Jan 8 22:10:43 PST 2009

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY to the etree, contact Edward Hill
[mailto:edhilljr at gmail.com]

All Mens Lacrosse parents and players are invited to the 2009
informational meeting, that will be held Jan 12th at 7pm in the
Berkeley High School Food Court. This will be the primary organizing
meeting of the year and we encourage all of the parents to attend.

In this meeting we will be discussing

* The upcoming 2009 season,

* Upcoming tryouts

* Practice and game schedule

* Volunteer opportunities

* Travel arrangements,

* Medical forms,

* Uniforms,

* Fundraising activities

During the meeting you will also have the opportunity to meet the
coaching staff and the Board members as well. We will also talk about
the upcoming opportunities for students to help better prepare
themselves for finals, which are coming up in the next few weeks, with
free tutoring.

Boys Varsity Lacrosse Head Coach
Edward Hill Jr.