[BHS etree] STUDENT ACTIVITIES: Basketball Homecoming game; Winter Ball

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Wed Jan 7 08:17:42 PST 2009

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY to the etree, contact Edith Jordan at 510-644-8990
or [mailto:Edith_Jordan at berkeley.k12.ca.us]

Greetings BHS Family and Happy New Year,

I hope this email finds you all safe and ready for a fabulous year to
come!  As Leadership moves forward to 2009 we are preparing ourselves
for a change in our events to come.  We are doing a "Basketball
Homecoming" for the first time on January 30th.  Both our varsity
teams will be battling it out against El Cerrito High School.  It
should be lots of fun and we hope to see you there.

Also, Winter Ball will be held at BHS this year!!!!!  So all you
parents who are looking to help "trick" out the gym like the old
school days, we need your HELP NOW more than ever!  If you are and
artist or know someone who knows someone, who can help us turn our
Jacket Gym into a wonderful "Urban Classic" spot for this years Winter
Ball, please contact me!  This years theme is "This Is How We Chill
>From 93' Until"...an urban classic sponsored by the class of 2011.  So
again please, we need your artistic support as we return back to the
good old days and have a school dance!

Many thanks again for all the support throughout the school year.
Sometimes we forget how truly special we are as a collective and I
just want to let you know, Berkeley parents and supporters ROCK and I
am so proud to be a
J-A-C-K-E-T!

Much Love and Respect,
Ms. J~