[BHS etree] MISC: School Safety Committee Meeting Agenda

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Tue Dec 16 16:11:59 PST 2008

The Berkeley High School Safety Committee will be meeting on Wednesday
Decemebr 17th at 3:30 at BHS in the D - building. The meeting will be in
the administrative conference room. The agenda for the meeting is as
follows:

1. Call to order
2. Roll Call
3. Public comment (3 min. each) 30 minutes (if needed)
4. Approval of previous meeting minutes
5. Board comments (3 minutes each)
6. Co-Chairman updates (Keys)
7. Intro of Sgt. Louis and Officer Collins of Berkeley Police Department
8. Question and answer period for Officers and committee
9. Sasi/ Data Report (Don/ Keys)
10. Reminder on Goals
11. Where are we now/ Set future agenda items
12. Good of order
13. Adjournment

There is a public comment period that all are invited to.

The question is not whether we can afford to invest in every child; it is
whether we can afford not to.

Marian Wright Edelman ((1939-)
The Measure of Our Success (1992)

William A. Keys Jr.