[BHS etree] VOLUNTEERS: We Need Your Help Promoting BHS Live! 2009 Event

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Mon Dec 15 08:26:19 PST 2008

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY to the etree, contact Jane Wise
[mailto:wiselevin at gmail.com]

We need help promoting BHS Live! 2009 scheduled for Sunday, March 9th
at Berkeley Honda.  It is a live and silent auction with amazing food
and drinks.

We are looking for someone who has experience in PR and promotions to
help us get the word out about the event. Duties would include the
following:

1. press releases and contact with media
2. etree announcements
3. coordination with Berkeley Chamber of Commerce - they have already
agreed to support
4. posters for Berkeley business to display - distribution
5. additional signage to promote the event
6. any other promotion that will put this event out there

We have a strong team taking care of everything else (graphic design
and program writing)  and lots of volunteers to help so we do not
envision this being a big time commitment.

contact:  Jane Wise: wiselevin at gmail.com or 525-0124