[BHS etree] STUDENT ACTIVITIES: Holiday Meal - Dec. 13 - UPDATE on Help Needed

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Wed Dec 10 20:23:05 PST 2008

Do not reply to this email, if you have any questions please email or
call Edith Jordan 510-644-8990
Edith_Jordan at berkeley.k12.ca.us

Greetings BHS Families,

Thank you to those of you who have responded to my pleas for help!  We
are still in need of items.  Please check the list below and if you
have anything on the list to spare, please send it to your child's
second period or bring it to D-148.  Also, if you would like to donate
a financial contribution, please bring it to the accountant's office,
D-173, or send checks to the school (1980 Allston Way, Berkeley, Ca
94704), attention Bobbye Reed, made out to BHS Student Activities.

Remember all donations we receive are going to help our community's
less fortunate during the holiday season.  Any little bit can help and
we need your support.

Items Needed:

Seasonings
Salt