[BHS etree] PARENT ED: 7 PM Mon. Night! Your Teen & The Law, What Every Parent Should Know

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Sun Dec 7 20:36:09 PST 2008

Dear BHS Parents and Guardians:

Ever wondered what would happen if a party happened at your house
while you weren't there?   To find out about this and other exciting
topics,  join us for the final parent education event of 2008!

YOUR TEEN AND THE LAW: What Every Parent Should Know

When: Monday, December 8th from 7:00 to 9:00pm
Where: Berkeley High School - Library
Presenter: Mary P. Carey, Criminal Defense Attorney
Sponsored and Funded by: PTSA and BHS Dev Group

This will be a lively, informative view of the current laws that
affect our teens including: drinking and driving, drugs, parties,
consensual sex, driving, provisional laws/enforcement, illegal
downloads, curfews and vandalism.  Parental liability for teenage
misconduct will also be discussed and time for questions as well.

As always, ALL BHS parents and guardians are invited -- we encourage
you to call other parents and invite them to come with you.  If you
know you plan to attend, your RSVPs  help us ensure we get the room
organized so that everyone gets a good seat.

Kind regards,

Audrey Spector
(<http://us.mc802.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=audrey12@comcast.net>audrey12 at comcast.net)
and Wendy Lukas