[BHS etree] PARENT ED: Reminder - Teens & the Law, Monday, Dec. 8th, 7 to 9pm

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Tue Dec 2 17:07:57 PST 2008

Dear BHS Parents and Guardians:

Thank you to the wonderful group of parents & guardians who recently
attended the evening on Teens & Substances.  This is to remind you
that we have one more parent education event this fall.

Please make sure to join us next Monday evening for...

YOUR TEEN AND THE LAW: What Every Parent Should Know

When: Monday, December 8th from 7:00 to 9:00pm
Where: Berkeley High School - Library
Presenter: Mary P. Carey, Criminal Defense Attorney
Sponsored and Funded by: PTSA and BHS Development Group

This will be a lively, informative view of the current laws that
affect our teens including: drinking and driving, drugs, parties,
consensual sex, driving, provisional laws/enforcement, illegal
downloads, curfews and vandalism.  Parental liability for teenage
misconduct will also be discussed and time for questions as well.

As always, ALL BHS parents and guardians are invited -- we encourage
you to call other parents and invite them to come with you.  If you
know you plan to attend, please RSVP to Audrey at
<mailto:audrey12 at comcast.net>audrey12 at comcast.net or Wendy at
<mailto:wlukas at sbcglobal.net>wlukas at sbcglobal.net . Your RSVPs  help
us ensure we get the room organized so that everyone gets a good
seat.

Kind regards,

Audrey Spector
(<http://us.mc802.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=audrey12@comcast.net>audrey12 at comcast.net)