[BHS etree] ESCRIP: Doing great for BHS - Sign up now!

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Sun Nov 30 17:24:59 PST 2008

The Berkeley High School Development Group has made $4681.37 from
Escrip for August to October! Most of our contributions come from
your purchases at Safeway, Andronico's, and Macy's. Thank you for
your support of Berkeley High School through the Escrip program. It
means a tremendous amount to Berkeley High School and helps to pay
for some of the programs and activities that just couldn't happen
otherwise in the current California economic situation. If you
haven't signed up for Escrip, you can do it now by going to
<http://www.escrip.com/>www.escrip.com and following the
instructions. Our group name is Berkeley High School Development
Group and our Group ID# is 137646958. Please call Ellie Katz at
510-649-1841 or email at
<mailto:emccancekatz at gmail.com>emccancekatz at gmail.com if you have any
questions. Please also note that Whole Foods no longer participates
in the Escrip program.