[BHS etree] STUDENT ACTIVITIES: Holiday Meal: Food donations needed

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Tue Nov 25 15:31:05 PST 2008

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY to the etree, contact Edith Jordan
mailto:ejordan37 at hotmail.com

Greetings BHS Family,

First I want to say HAPPY HOLIDAYS!  What an amazing year this has
truly been, and only great things are to come, I hope you feel it too!

The Associated Student Body's annual holiday meal is coming up
December 13th and we need your help!  We need canned food donations
right now to put together a delicious meal for our less fortunate
neighbors.  We are also in need of cooked turkeys, hams or any other
holiday foods you can spare to make the day a success.

Please bring canned foods to D-148 or to your child's second period.
It would be greatly appreciated!  Cooked items can be brought on the
day of the event.

Thank you,
Ms. J~