[BHS etree] FUNDRAISING: Annual CAS Calendar Sale - Saturdays

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Tue Nov 25 09:04:52 PST 2008

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY to the etree, contact  Lori Berlin
[mailto:Lorberlin at aol.com]

CALENDAR SALES

The annual fundraising calendar sales for the CAS video program are
starting. These are 2009 wall, page-a-day and engagement calendars
that are currently selling in stores for $12-$18. We are selling them
for ONLY  $5.00 each. We have, art, travel, humor, children's, sports,
spiritual, etc.

WHEN: Saturdays from noon until 4pm on  November 29, December 6 and
December 20.

WHERE: 2310 Valley St. This is 3 blocks west of Sacramento St. off
Channing Way.

                              RAIN OR SHINE