[BHS etree] BHSDG: Development Group Annual Report

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Mon Nov 10 21:52:08 PST 2008

Contact BHSDG Co-Presidents: Susan Helmrich [mailto:shelmrich at aol.com]
or Jennifer Burroughs [mailto:jdburroughs at sbcglobal.net]

By now we hope you have received the BHS Development Group's Annual
Report in the mail.  If not, contact us at 510.464.1181, and we will
get one to you as soon as possible. Please read through our report to
see all of the wonderful programs and projects that the Development
Group funded in 2007-08.  We could not have done it without your
generosity and support.  Given these uncertain economic times and the
looming California state budget cuts, we need your help this year more
than ever.

We understand that it might be difficult, but please consider giving a
tax-deductible donation of any amount to the BHSDG's 2008-09 Annual
Fund this year.  Whatever you can give will be most appreciated.

Checks can be sent to:

BHSDG
P.O. Box 519
Berkeley, CA 94701-0519

Thank you in advance and have a very happy holiday season.