[BHS etree] PTSA: BHS Student Directory Distribution

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Fri Nov 7 09:08:24 PST 2008

Do not reply to etree, contact Rebecca Herman
<<mailto:mcherman at pacbell.net>mcherman at pacbell.net>

The new 2008-2009 BHS Student Directory is FINALLY here!!

Parents please take note: Directories will distributed by volunteers
to freshmen, this Wednesday, November 12th. Please be sure to get the
directory out of the backpack right away, before it disintegrates!
This is a wonderful yearly resource for BHS students and families,
and is the result of many, many hours of volunteer time. We hope you
find it useful in the year ahead.

We will continue to distribute the directory on a grade by grade
basis. We hope to have all directories distributed by the holidays.
If your student is not in class when the directory is distributed,
please let them know that they can pick up a copy from the front desk.

Please note that volunteers entered student and family information
from hand written forms, so there will be mistakes!! We apologize in
advance for our errors and promise to make corrections in next year's
edition.

We would like to acknowledge and thank the members of the Directory
Workgroup -- Rebecca Herman, Carol Hirth, Jessica Seaton, Martha
Moses, Marcy Greenhut, Fiona Hamer, Paci Hammond, Fabienne Holmes,
Hilary Hoynes, Alastair MacDowell, Lucy Slater, and Anita Wallace,
for all their hard work and dedication. Thanks also to all the BHS
staff that provided and/or updated information, especially Ruby
Taylor, Christina Mitchell and Janet Huseby. And thanks to all of the
BHS volunteers who will spend the next few weeks helping Janet
distribute the Directories to 3300 Berkeley High students!

We would also like to express our particular appreciation for the
work of Nancy Koerner, our wonderful and endlessly patient graphic
designer. She has worked on the Directory for three years now and it
simply could not happen without the contribution of her skills.

Brought to you by your BHS PTSA!
Comments? Contact Rebecca Herman
<<mailto:mcherman at pacbell.net>mcherman at pacbell.net>