[BHS etree] STUDENT ACTIVITIES: Update

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Wed Nov 5 07:04:59 PST 2008

Do not reply to etree.  If you have questions please call or email
Edith Jordan 510-644-8990 mailto:Edith_Jordan at berkeley.k12.ca.us

Greetings BHS Family,

First, I would like to thank all of you who supported our student's
family in need of an AB blood donor. In the haze and emotion of the
situation, I posted the wrong number, yet one of you found the
hospital and made the critical donation needed.  I love BHS!

This week is spirit week!  We have three days left until Rally Day
and your child's spirit gear is available and is going fast!

Class shirts for all grades are available and priced from $13.00 and up!
Please support your class fundraiser.  The money goes to funding
student activities for our lovely school.