[BHS etree] STUDENT ACTIVITIES UPDATE: Portraits and Mock Election

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Tue Oct 28 09:56:47 PDT 2008

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY to the etree, contact Edith Jordan
[mailto:Edith_Jordan at berkeley.k12.ca.us] or call 510-644-8990

Greetings BHS Family,

I hope this email finds you all happy and healthy!

1)
Seniors:
It is not too late to take your senior portraits!  We want you in the
yearbook so please schedule your appointment with our photo provider
ABC Harrell.  You may call 510-655-2099 or go to
www.abcschoolportraits.com, the last two days to take your pictures
will be November 10th and November 18th here at BHS.

2)
Parents/Guardians of All Students:

The mock election is this Thursday October 30, 2008.  We need parent
volunteers to help register students before they vote.  Janet Huseby,
the parent volunteer coordinator is currently recruiting to fill time
2-hour slots from 8:30am to 3:30pm.  Please come out and support the
students and help us out!  Contact: Janet Huseby
[mailto:jhuseby at pacbell.net]