[BHS etree] PTA COUNCIL: School Board Debate at Willard Middle School Oct. 27

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Fri Oct 24 16:14:13 PDT 2008

School Board Debate at Willard Middle School

Monday, October 27th, 6:00-7:30PM
2425 Stuart Street

Childcare
Translation
Light Snacks

Parents:  The school board is critical to our children's success.  We
need a showing of support!   Please make every effort to attend and
get your neighbors to attend.

Information about the four candidates is available at the following websites:

<http://www.berkeleydailyplanet.com/issue/2008-10-09>  Scroll down
the left side and click on each candidate statement.

Feel free to contact candidates now with your questions or for ideas
on how you can support the campaign.

Thank you,
Cathryn Bruno
Berkeley PTA Council President