[BHS etree] EVENT: Join Berkeley High Live!

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Fri Oct 24 08:14:50 PDT 2008

Do not reply to etree, contact Jane
Wise <mailto:wiselevin at gmail.com>wiselevin at gmail.com

BERKELEY HIGH LIVE!
Event Date moved to early March

Gala Fundraising event to benefit BHS Development Group and Berkeley
Athletic Fund.
We are looking for representatives from all Small Schools, AC, BIHS
and Athletics at Berkeley High

Next planning meeting:  Wednesday, Nov. 5 at 5:30 in Conference Room A
Anyone interested in fundraising and working on fun/big events is
welcome and encouraged to attend.
Please let us know if you can make this meeting or if you are
interested in working on this exciting event.

We are looking for BHS parents with connections to Berkeley
businesses, restaurants, and entertainment!

Committees: Corporate donors, Live and Silent Auction, Entertainment,
Decoration, Food, Program, Volunteers

Jane Wise <mailto:wiselevin at gmail.com>wiselevin at gmail.com (Member of
the Planning Committee)