[BHS etree] COLLEGE|CAREER: FINANCIAL AID PART 1: FOR PARENTS/GUARDIANS OF SENIORS- Oct. 16

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Tue Oct 14 17:53:01 PDT 2008

Do not reply to etree, contact Ilene Abrams mailto:iabrams at berkeley.k12.ca.us

FINANCIAL AID PART 1 FOR PARENTS/GUARDIANS OF SENIORS -Thursday,
October 16, 6:30 PM, BHS library.  Sue Kim, a financial aid expert,
will explain how financial aid is calculated for both public and
private schools and answer your questions.  She will also provide
information on merit aid.  We are expecting a large group of senior
parents and guardians, so we respectfully request that non-senior
parents not attend due to space limitations.  You will be able to
borrow the DVD of the event, after all
senior parents who were unable to attend have seen it.