[BHS etree] PARENT EDUCATION: Important Dates! Teens and Substances AND Teens and the Law

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Tue Oct 14 08:27:58 PDT 2008

Do not reply to etree, contact Audrey
<mailto:audrey12 at comcast.net>audrey12 at comcast.net or Wendy
<mailto:wlukas at sbcglobal.net>wlukas at sbcglobal.net

Dear Berkeley High School Parents and Guardians:
Last year, the PTSA worked together with the BHS Development Group to
organize parent education events on issues of concern to many BHS
families.  Last year we held parent education evening discussions
on how to talk to teens about sex and teenage anger management.
These two events were very well attended and we received a great deal
of positive feedback from parents who expressed hopes that
these events would continue.

Parent Education 2008-09
We are very excited to announce the first two parent education events
for the 2008-09 school year.  Please save the dates.  Make sure to
attend and bring other BHS parents and guardians with you!