[BHS etree] ADMIN/VOLUNTEERS: Third call for help checking in Exit Exam

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Fri Oct 3 08:39:31 PDT 2008

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY to the etree, contact jhuseby at pacbell.net

Tuesday and Wednesday, Oct 7 and 8 is the Exit Exam for Juniors and
Seniors who have either not taken the test or have not passed one or
more sections.  We want the check-in from 7:25 to 9 a.m. to be
orderly, calm and quick so students who are being asked to report at
7:30 can begin the test in a timely fashion.

So far I have one (maybe two) people each morning.  I need four.   If
you can help, please let me know.  Thank you!

Janet Huseby
BHS Volunteer Coordinator
jhuseby at pacbell.net
(510) 527-1130