[BHS etree] PARENT RESOURCE CENTER: BART Ticket Policy Update

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Tue Sep 30 14:26:12 PDT 2008

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY to the etree, contact Irma Parker
[mailto:iparker at berkeley.k12.ca.us]

Attention Parents and Students

Given the fact that we are still holding BART tickets purchased from
last school year, we have decided that we will no longer hold tickets
after the 22nd of each month.  The Parent Center is not equipped to
hold tickets month after month for safety reasons.

Please encourage your child to pick up their BART tickets by the 22nd
of each month.  All unclaimed tickets after the 22nd of the month will
then be available for sale to students.

Refunds will be issued to students presenting a receipt of prior
ordered tickets.

Thanks,
BHS Parent Resource Center Staff