[BHS etree] VOLUNTEERS: Still Needed to Work on the BHS Directory

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Sun Sep 28 17:45:35 PDT 2008

Please do not hit reply. Contact: Rebecca Herman
[mailto:mcherman at pacbell.net]

For three years, the BHS PTSA has published a directory with contact
information for BHS staff and programs and for those students and
families who have elected to be listed.  We're still looking for a
few volunteers to help with the following:

1. data entry
2. selling ads

Ads on the front & back covers help with publishing costs & enable us
to distribute the directory FREE to all students.

This is a volunteer job that you can do on your own time which
provides tremendous benefits across the entire school community. A
few hours of your time, donated over the next few weeks, will be most
appreciated.

Many thanks to Carol Hirth who is coordinating the Directory with me
this year. And a HUGE thanks to Martha Moses & Jessica Seaton who
have worked tirelessly on the Directory in years past & continue to
provide much help & support this year.

If you can help, please e-mail Rebecca Herman at
mcherman at pacbell.net. Thank you!!