[BHS etree] SPORTS: Vote for BHS Football

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Thu Sep 25 08:39:19 PDT 2008

Do not reply to etree, mailto:norton at berkeley.edu

WE NEED MORE VOTES - VOTING ENDS THURSDAY AT 5:00 PM

It's time to show our school spirit. Each week, KTVU Channel 2 will
highlight one key Bay Area high school gridiron showdown on the 10
O'Clock News.  So go to www.ktvu.com <http://www.ktvu.com/>, click on
H.S. Sports tab  and vote for Berkeley High Yellow Jackets vs.
Pittsburg Pirates.  Right know we are in first place but San Leandro
Pirates vs. California Grizzlies is in a close 2nd place.  Tell your
family, friends, and co-workers to vote also.  Each contest winner
will receive a $500.00 grant from Wells Fargo Bank and Berkeley High
will make the news.