[BHS etree] ATHLETICS: Meet New Coordinator of Berkeley Athletic Fund: 9/29 @ 5-8 PM in Office of AD

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Wed Sep 24 19:45:21 PDT 2008

Do not reply to etree, contact Mary Jacobs, mailto:marykjacobs at hotmail.com

After many years of dedicated service, Mary Kay Murlas will no longer
be the coordinator of the Berkeley Athletic Fund (BAF).  But, our
wish for another dynamic leader was granted when Manish Doshi agreed
to carry on.

Meet Manish and find out how BAF plans to support BHS teams on
Monday, September 29 at 7:00 PM in the office of the new Athletic
Director, Saeed Olushegun.

Parents of athletes are needed to help mail the annual letter from
the Berkeley Athletic Fund (BAF).  The letter contains important
information about athletics at BHS, upcoming events, and our
fundraising efforts.  Please join us before the general meeting at
5:00-7:00 PM in AD office to stuff and seal envelopes.  If you can
help, please contact Mary Jacobs at mailto:marykjacobs at hotmail.com.