[BHS etree] EVENT: Student MovieFest at CAL tonight

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Fri Sep 12 12:52:56 PDT 2008

Please do not reply to this email if you have any questions please
email <mailto:anna at campusmoviefest.com>anna at campusmoviefest.com or
call (404)307-3518

Campus MovieFest goes to college campuses across the country and
gives students an Apple laptop and a camera for one week, all for
free.  They make 5 minute or less films.  We then throw a red carpet
finale and show the top 16 films from that campus.

Our finale for Berkeley is this Friday, September 12th, at 7PM in
Wheeler Auditorium.  We would like to invite students from Berkeley
High School to attend.

The tickets would of course be free for them courtesy of CMF. We
would love to share with your students what kids not that much older
than they are have done with technology and creativity. Looking
forward to seeing you there.

Anna Steffen
Assistant Tour Manager
404-307-3518