[BHS etree] REMINDER: Do You Want to be in the BHS Directory?

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Wed Sep 10 06:29:44 PDT 2008

Please do not hit reply. Contact Rebecca Herman at
<mailto:mcherman at pacbell.net>

URGENT REMINDER -- DO YOU WANT TO BE IN THE DIRECTORY?

If you were in the Directory last year you will NOT be automatically
listed in the Directory this year.
You need to send us your current information NOW!

Have you ever wondered who Amy is and who are her parents? Has your
student ever needed to call a friend for their homework assignment?
The BHS Family Directory is a wonderful resource for students and
their families to reach out to other families in our community. Last
year over 2/3 of our families participated in this voluntary opt-in
Directory, but this year we have not yet received directory listing
forms from many of you.

If you want to be in this year's Directory, please email Rebecca
Herman at mcherman at pacbell.net no later than Friday, September 19th!!
Even if you do not want your personal contact information published,
it's still nice to be included in the 2007-2008 BHS STUDENT DIRECTORY
-- just send your name and grade without the contact info.

	STUDENT GRADE

	STUDENT NAME

	STUDENT EMAIL

	STUDENT PHONE

	ADULT CONTACT #1 NAME AND PREFERRED CONTACT INFO (PHONE NUMBER
OR EMAIL)

	ADULT CONTACT #2 NAME AND PREFERRED CONTACT INFO (PHONE NUMBER
OR EMAIL)

Thank you!
The BHS Directory Team