[BHS etree] BUSD: Family Diversity Task Force Picnic- Sept 14

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Tue Sep 9 10:27:29 PDT 2008

Do not reply to etree, contact: Laurie Lenrow at 415-384-4309
or [ mailto:tialollie at yahoo.com ]

Dear BUSD LGBTQ Families and Friends,

The Berkeley Unified Family Diversity Task Force and Our Family Coalition
is excited to be hosting our first annual

LGBTQ Family Welcome/Back To School Picnic!

When:
Sunday, September 14, 3PM  to 5PM

Where:
Berkeley's Aquatic Park

Who:
Everybody is Welcome!

For more information or to help out, contact Laurie Lenrow at 415-384-4309
or [ mailto:tialollie at yahoo.com  or
Aimee Fisher, Our Family Coalition Access Program Director at 415- 981-1960
or [mailto:aimee at ourfamily.org ]

--
Judy Appel
Executive Director

[ http://www.ourfamily.org ]www.ourfamily.org

If you are not a member, join Our Family Coalition today.