[BHS etree] EVENT: TIX on sale now for Oakland Interfaith Gospel Choir Concert

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Mon Sep 8 17:12:37 PDT 2008

Do not reply to etree contact Jane Wise
at <mailto:wiselevin at gmail.com>wiselevin at gmail.com or 525-0124

TICKETS ARE ON SALE NOW:

Bring Down the House for Berkeley High!
The Oakland Interfaith Gospel Youth & Adult Choirs
A community concert benefiting all BHS programs

Saturday, October 4, 2008, 7:30 PM (doors open at 7)
Florence Schwimley Little Theater, Allston Way at MLK
Price: $15 students, $25 adults

We need your help to make this event a success!
Please volunteer for day of event tasks such as helping to set up
and bring food
for our donor reception and distributing flyers to the community
during the next few weeks.
Contact Jane Wise
at <mailto:wiselevin at gmail.com>wiselevin at gmail.com or 525-0124

Help Fund Our Future! Sponsorships welcome.

Tickets On Sale Now! at Brown Paper Tickets
E-mail: mailto:Brownpapertickets.com/event/41761 Phone: 800-838-3006

Questions? Call BHS Development Group at 510-464-1181