[BHS etree] ATHLETICS: Wearables on Sale at PTSA Meeting, Sept. 9

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Mon Sep 8 16:57:15 PDT 2008

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY to the etree, contact Diane Douglas
[mailto:diane at profacto.com]

Would you like to own some Berkeley High logo wear?  We have comfy
sweatpants, hoodies, PJ bottoms, T-shirts, hats, jackets and more.
Buy for yourself, for gifts, and/or for your student.

We'll be selling at the Little Theater tomorrow, Tuesday, September 9,
before and after the PTSA meeting (which begins at 7pm).  We accept
cash or checks payable to the Berkeley Athletic Fund.

Remember...wearables are sold every Friday after school (3:15 to
3:45pm) from the Athletic Director's office at Donohue Gym (entrance
from the campus side).  Please also note that PE clothing is not
available there, but at the PE office, through the Milvia Street
entrance under the "Girls Gymnasium" sign at the south end of the old
gym.)

------
The Berkeley Athletic Fund is an all volunteer, non-profit
organization that has been supporting and raising funds for BHS
Athletics since 1984.   BHS has over 1,000 student athletes
participating in 28 different sports.  For more details, see our
website at www.BerkeleyAthleticFund.org