[BHS etree] VOLUNTEERS: Needed @ mailing party!

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Sun Sep 7 17:22:06 PDT 2008

DO NOT REPLY TO ETREE, contact  Jane Wise
<mailto:wiselevin at gmail.com>wiselevin at gmail.com

VOLUNTEERS NEEDED AT MAILING PARTY!
Please help the Bring Down the House for Berkeley High planning committee on:

Thursday evening,  September 11 at 7 PM in Conference Room A.

We need you for 1 hour to help with the mailing for this upcoming,
fantastic event to benefit the Berkeley High School Development Group
- funds raised will help ALL students in ALL small schools and
programs!

OCT 4th -  The Oakland Interfaith Gospel Youth & Adult Choirs and BHS
Student Performers!

We expect this event to sell out - so buy your tickets now at
<http://www.brownpapertickets.com/>www.brownpapertickets.com

Please help us with the mailing on Thurs.  We need about 15-20
volunteers. Light snacks will be provided.  We appreciate your help
and support!

PLEASE R.S.V.P. Jane Wise <mailto:wiselevin at gmail.com>wiselevin at gmail.com