[BHS etree] REMINDER: Big PTSA Meeting this Tuesday, September 9th

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Sat Sep 6 12:20:47 PDT 2008

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY to the etree, contact Mark van Krieken
[mailto:markvk4 at comcast.net]

Just a quick reminder to mark your calendars for this Tuesday's Big
PTSA meeting, from 7 to 9 PM in the Little Theater on Allston Way.

This is generally the biggest community meeting of any kind on campus
each year - last year we had more than 250 parents attend.   There
will be a wealth of information, volunteer opportunities, elections,
updates and a Q & A with Principal Jim Slemp and much more.

It's a great way to get informed and involved.  We look forward to
seeing you there!

Sincerely,

Mark van Krieken
BHS PTSA President