[BHS etree] VOLUNTEERS: HELP with Military recruiting waivers

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Tue Sep 2 23:34:21 PDT 2008

Contact: <mailto:jhuseby at pacbell.net>jhuseby at pacbell.net

1. Tomorrow, Wednesday, during each period  the school will
distribute military recruitment waiver forms to all juniors and
seniors during short assemblies in the Community Theater. We need a
few volunteers to help distribute, collect and alphabetize the
waivers. If you can help, please come by the front desk, sign in, and
proceed to the Community Theater. (I feel confident we will have
morning volunteers, but not so sure we will have afternoon volunteers
but we need them!)

2. We continue to need help all day running schedule changes and
working on the census.  If you can help, please come to the front
desk.

Thank you!

Janet Huseby
BHS Volunteer Coordinator