[BHS etree] BHSDG: Join the Development Group -- Meeting, Sept. 2, 7pm

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Mon Sep 1 08:26:13 PDT 2008

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY to the etree, contact Jenny Burroughs
(mailto:jdburroughs at sbcglobal.net) or Susan Helmrich
(mailto:shelmrich at aol.com.)

Come join the Berkeley High School Development Group!

We are the primary fundraising group for BHS and our first meeting is
Tuesday, September 2nd at 7 pm in the College and Career Counseling
Center (upstairs in the Administrative Building.)

We are an all volunteer organization, working to raise funds to
"support and strengthen the educational experience of all students at
Berkeley High."  Along with the PTSA, we are a school-wide
organization, benefitting all small schools and programs.  There are
lots of jobs to be done!

Questions?

Contact Jenny Burroughs (jdburroughs at sbcglobal.net) or Susan Helmrich
(shelmrich at aol.com.)