[BHS etree] AHA: Invitation for Parents

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Mon Aug 25 21:04:06 PDT 2008

Do not reply to etree contact Louise Music mailto:lmusic at acoe.org or
Melissa Bloom mailto:melissa at jbloom.com

Dear new and returning AHA! parents and guardians ~

Welcome back to a great school year for our AHA! students and families.
We are celebrating our fourth year as a school and the first
graduating class to have completed their entire high school career as
AHA!ers!

We are hosting a meeting at (Louise Music's house: 5173 Coronado
Avenue in Oakland (phone 510-597-0211) on Weds. Sept. 3 at 6:30 pm.
The purpose of the meeting is to hear from parents that attend, what
they would like the Parent Council to accomplish this school year.
It's time to implement your ideas for AHA parent participation.
Linda Carr will attend as our AHA! teacher liaison, and update us on
teacher ideas and needs.

A light dinner will be served.
Please rsvp:  mailto:lmusic at acoe.org or call Louise at 510-597-0211