[BHS etree] VOLUNTEEERS: Help! AM registration volunteers, please come earlier

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Wed Aug 20 10:43:38 PDT 2008

contact: Janet Huseby <mailto:jhuseby at pacbell.net>jhuseby at pacbell.net

Thursday and Friday morning registration volunteers:  I told you to
please come at 8:45.  I was off. They started letting kids in at
8:30.  Please come by 8:25--if you can.  If it is too late to change
your schedule, come at the regular time, I will plug you in when you
get here. You will find me in the Jacket Gym at Station One.

If you are an afternoon person--the action still starts at 12:45.

Also, you may park in the teacher's lots.  They are not towing this week.

If you have offered to come and I have not responded, I am sorry.
Please come anyway!  See you tomorrow.  Janet

Janet